Hello Carl,

It looks like you are having trouble writing DLL files using LabVIEW
on Mac OS X.  I believe they now call them frameworks under OS X.
First, let=92s make sure you have the necessary software.  I=92m assuming
you already have the <a href=3D
http://sine.ni.com/apps/we/nioc.vp?cid=3D10732&lang=3DUS
>LabVIEW Application Builder for Mac OS</a>.

Under Mac OS 9, you needed to download MPW (Macintosh Programmer=92s
Workshop) in order to write dll=92s in LabVIEW.  The OS X version of
this is called the Project Builder.

<a
href=3Dhttp://zone.ni.com/devzone/conceptd.nsf/webmain/5DF85B448EB081D88625=
68FF006A0B20?opendocument>This
</a>tutorial is made for Windows, but it should be almost identical
for a Mac.  I just tested making a dll file on Mac OS X, and it seemed
very similar to the process on Windows.

Let me know how far these suggestions get you, and if you need
additional help, I=92ll be happy to look further into it.

Have a nice day!

Robert M
Applications Engineer
National Instruments