Hello Kyle

Thank you for your answer, which BTW is not what I expected. The new
smart probe is not so smart, I believe, since it must be placed before
the data flow reach the probe. The old generioc probe will read the
wire contents even though I placed it after the dataflow passes the
wire.
That is my biggest problem which successfully prohibits from using the
new probe.
Now every time I need to click three times more, if I rememeber. If I
dont, I need to close smart probe and place a generic again. That
takes time. In case of troublefull application, when I need to restart
LV quite often this msart probe realy gives a lot of time lose.

Since I am complaning I must say that most of the inventions in LV7
does not work for me. Fancy icons for controls, strange looking bad
wires, completelly useless menu, etc. The only reason why I stick to
LV7 is the dynamic events. Otherwise I will uninstall it ASAP. I guess
that NI forgot about programmers which do LV for a living not for fun.

kind regards
Pawel