Hello Gilles,

The best way to do this is as jhoskins mentions, which is to use the
Windows Media Player via activeX and to play the MPEG on the media
player, which can be embedded into the front panel.  You might check
out this example program which was submitted to our site some time
ago:

<a
href="http://sine.ni.com/apps/we/niepd_web_display.display_epd4?p_guid=C033D0EFE1EF2CA6E034080020E74861&p_node=DZ52051&p_source=External";>LabVIEW
6.0 WMP ActiveX Example Program</a>

IMAQ for LabVIEW 6.1 cannot read MPEG files.  It can input AVI files,
and MPEGs can be converted to AVI using video format conversion
software, if you are interested in going the IMAQ route.

I hope this helps!  Please let me know if I can be of further
assistance.

Liz F
National Instruments