Hi Liz,

I'm using WMP 9; up to date.

The properties I showed in the Property Node are the only ones that
accept inputs.

Autoplay is a property I see on the property browser within the
settings property, but the settings property accepts no inputs.

Filename does not exist. It seems Microsoft has moved towards using
URLs, although my input of a normal file path as the URL string works
appropriately.

I was hoping for a solution spanning versions of WMP. Perhaps I need
to find an (older) ActiveX control that will do what I need, and
package it with the rest of my files to call from the LV application.

Thank you...!
Jeff