Hi Nirmal,

thanks for your answer.

You are right, optocouplers (or relais) are the only pieces I still
need. Also, I have nothing against soldering my own little 'board' in
this situation.
Maybe you could suggest me some good optocouplers. I am not
experienced with hardware, but I see a problem in the electrical
characteristics of the optocouplers: When they switch a measuring
signal, the voltage drop should be minimal (maybe < 1uV).
Also, if they switch lines for current measurement their resistance
should be less then 0.1 Ohm. But I could do away with the 0.1 Ohm
requirement by providing a voltage measurement across shunt resistors.
I should probably do that anyway since this simplifies the
measurement: I only need one (voltage) input to the Keithley 2000.

Best regards

Johannes