-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] Behalf Of Bookwalter, Dan
Sent: Wednesday, June 02, 2004 10:45 AM
To: 'George Gatling (Contractor)'; Scott Hannahs
Cc: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: RE: Maybe off topic - freeware and commercial ad

I'll have to vote for Floyd ,Allman Bros , Eric Clapton and Muddy Waters
:-)

Dan Bookwalter N8DCJ
Hi-Stat a Stoneridge Co.
345 South Mill St.
Lexington, Ohio 44904

(419) 884-1219 Phone
(419) 884-4172 Direct
(419) 884-4195 Fax

[EMAIL PROTECTED]

Handy

This electronic mail transmission contains confidential information
intended only for the person(s) named. Any use, distribution, copying
or disclosure by any other person is strictly prohibited. If you
received this transmission in error, please send an electronic mail
message to [EMAIL PROTECTED]