Great! I'm glad we've been of some assistance.  Are you trying to
communicate with multiple instruments inside of the same Instrument
I/O Assistant Express VI?  What I mean is, do you have multiple Select
Instrument steps in the same Express VI?  That is not really how the
Assistant is intended to be used.  I would drop another instance of
the Assistant to deal with your other instrument.

You can tell which instrument is being addressed in the code of the
Express VI if you right click on the blue Instrument I/O Assistant VI
and select "Open Front Panel".  Then you can view what resource
strings are being passed into the various VISA functions.

If this doesn't help you fix the problem, attach the VI so we can take
a look at it and get a better idea of what you are doing in the VI.

-Tommy