Am Do., 24. Jan. 2019, 13:52 hat Giuliano Colla via lazarus <
lazarus@lists.lazarus-ide.org> geschrieben:

> Il 23/01/2019 15:49, Luca Olivetti via lazarus ha scritto:
>
> > This isn't strictly a lazarus issue, but my google fu is failing me.
> > It turns out that windows 10 with a touch screen hides the mouse
> > cursor, so Screen.Cursor=crHourGlass does nothing.
>
> Did you try taking advantage of such Windows API's as ClipCursor() and
> SetCursorPos()?
> Maybe the cursor is hidden just because of the way the clipping area is
> defined in presence of a touch screen, or because the cursor position is
> set outside the screen coordinates.
> Just an idea, I never tried myself.

No, Windows 10 hides the cursor if no input device (mouse, touchpad)
besides a touchscreen is detected. Cause in that case a cursor "makes no
sense". Note: this does not mean I agree with that, only that Microsoft
thinks that.

Regards,
Sven