On Tue, Apr 2, 2019 at 11:23 AM Bo Berglund via lazarus
<lazarus@lists.lazarus-ide.org> wrote:

> On Tue, 2 Apr 2019 09:26:20 -0300, "Marcos Douglas B. Santos via
> lazarus" <lazarus@lists.lazarus-ide.org> wrote:
>
> >The fastest and easy way to setup the cross-compilation - and install
> >Lazarus itself - is using fpcupdeluxe
> >-> https://github.com/LongDirtyAnimAlf/fpcupdeluxe/releases
> >
> >Just get the binary for your platform, run and following the
> >instructions. That's all.
>
> I don't want to scrap my existing installation of Lazarus 2.0.0/fpc
> 3.0.4 created by the official download on the www.lazarus-ide.org
> page..
>
> It is configured and I have used it for several projects already....

I would say that you just basically need to:
- install a new one
- rewrite your setup files (.xml) at the fpcup default directory
- build Lazarus again to install components that you might have in
your current IDE

That is pretty almost everything.

However, feel free to setup it manually.

regards,
Marcos Douglas