Before reporting an issue, I wanted to ask.
I have a strange issue with TImage and lazarus 2.2.2: if (at designtime) I load a png or a jpg image in a TImage but at runtime it is blank. Worse, if I copy paste it, I get a streaming read error on Data (either when pasting or when running the program, the latter not always).

Only .ico seems to work with lazarus 2.2.2.

Now, if I open the same project in lazarus 2.0.12, the image is blank, I load a picture and it works.

Then I open the modified project with lazarus 2.2.2, at designtime the image is blank, but when the program is run I can see the image I loaded with lazarus 2.0.12.

I self build lazarus from the git sources, so maybe it is something in my environment.

I tested under both linux(qt5) and windows and the behavior is the same (the only difference is that under windows I use fpc 3.2.0 with lazarus 2.0.12 and 3.2.2 with 2.2.2, while under windows I use fpc 3.2.2 for both). Windows 32 bits and Linux 64 bits.

Bye
--
Luca Olivetti
Tel. +34 93 5883004 (Ext.3010)  Fax +34 93 5883007