El 23/6/22 a les 21:40, Mattias Gaertner via lazarus ha escrit:
On Thu, 23 Jun 2022 20:38:59 +0200
Luca Olivetti via lazarus <lazarus@lists.lazarus-ide.org> wrote:

[...]
I don't understand why the ide prefers one class over the other, I
guess they are all treated the same and the one registered last wins?

Correct. See TPicture.RegisterFileFormat

Not that it's going to matter now that I uninstalled the package, but why did it find the class for writing and not for reading it back? Also, once solved that, if it streams it using a class provided by a package, shouldn't the project have a dependency automatically added on that package?

Bye

--
Luca Olivetti
Tel. +34 93 5883004 (Ext.3010)  Fax +34 93 5883007