Il 17/04/2023 08:15, Bo Berglund via lazarus ha scritto:

You never stop learning!

Another thing I have learned with experience, is that sometimes the cleanup isn't perfect and leaves some dangling ppu which creates a problem like the one you had. It occurred to me when attempting to rebuild Lazarus, and I was getting an unexpected "undefined reference". I was trying to build a normal IDE, so I tried to build a "debug IDE" instead. With different compilation flags it was forced to rebuild everything, and it worked fine. Then I tried again a "normal IDE", and this time it went OK.

Giuliano

--
Do not do to others as you would have them do to you.They might have different
tastes.