On Wed, Feb 7, 2024 at 11:30 AM Werner Pamler via lazarus <
lazarus@lists.lazarus-ide.org> wrote:

> Yes. But you should not use the version in the CCR repository. You
> probably did not see the "readme.txt" which states that the ccr version is
> no longer maintained, development has been moved to github:
> https://github.com/skalogryz/richmemo. Or when you use the OPM version it
> will be working, too.

Oops yes. Now I remember it was mentioned somewhere also earlier. I will
test the GitHub / OPM version later.

I agree that having the out-dated richmemo in CCR is misleading. There are
> two options: I could delete that these files in OPM completely and keep
> only the readme, or I could copy the current github files over them (but I
> do not like the next step to become maintainer of the ccr version of
> richmemo...).

I guess you mean delete from CCR. Yes please. Having such duplicates will
always cause problems but won't bring any benefits.

Juha