Evening All (from where I'm sitting anyway)

I have the following code which connects me to the Internet using a 'Wireless
Broadband USB Key'.

Very simply, it uses wvdial to create the connection, and this works fine from
a cmd line (linux obviously) or from a small Laz/Fpc test program.
I can browse / email and my main program can access the internet successfully.

If I place the same code (as below) in my main program though, browser and
email still work, but the program containing this code can no longer 'see' the
connection.

The problem appears to be related to my usage of TProcess ?

begin
    AsyncProcess1.CommandLine := 'wvdial';
    AsyncProcess1.Execute;
end;

As a side issue, if anybody knows how to connect to a USB B'Band key directly
from Laz/fpc (no wvdial etc) any pointers would be much appreciated.

Thanks - SteveG