[oops, this went out from the wrong email address the first time I tried to send. Let me try this again, with the address I'm subscribed under]

I'm using a snapshot version of Lazarus, so I have the latest updates to
TAchart including tatools.
I only mention it since it may affect the answers to my questions.

There are several things I'd like to do with tachart that I have not yet
been able to figure out how to do.

Easy one: how can I change the thickness and color of the reticule?

Is there any way to have two reticules, each one to be positioned by
dragging, so I can display the horizontal distance between them?

I'd like to display multiple line series, one on top of the other.  Is
there a way to adjust their relative vertical positions?
Maybe something like add a new vertical axis for each series and shift
the axis origin up or down.

Thanks,
Rick