Alexander Klenin wrote:
so I implemented it now -- see TConstantLineDragTool
and toolsdemo at r25751
I just checked it out and played with the demo.
WOW! I like :) The tools add-on was a brilliant idea, if these recent tools are any indication.

I tried vertical and horizontal lines, which worked great. Adjusted the zorder of the line series
so it would draw on top of the bar graph.

I am concerned about one thing, though: It looks like the tool will move ANY TConstantLine series on the chart. I would suggest a property in the drag tool that is a list of movable lines. Perhaps if empty, the default could be to move all TConstantLine series. What do you think?