On 07/25/2011 02:15 PM, Michael Schnell wrote:
>> Please get a repository update and try again.
> Yep. It works now.

Excellent.

> Hmm I consider handling very decent Lazarus external tools, that enhance
> the Lazarus usability greatly, here is a quite good idea.

Me too, but I have been in trouble quite a few times with posts that
seem to stray off-topic. [It's almost like being back in school. :)]  I
would like to prevent such future disagreements, otherwise I would
probably get moderated here too.

> fpGUI question at all. I have no idea where "legally" to post questions
> about "wipfc" crashing.

WIPFC is an Open Watcom project written in C++. So the correct place to
post such issues would be on news://news.openwatcom.org server in the
'openwatcom.contributors' news group. At least that is where I post any
issues with WIPFC.

I have finally started with my own implement of an IPF Compiler, but
unfortunately it will be some time before it's available or usable. It's
still early days, but I'll notify you as soon as there is something to test.

Regards,
  - Graeme -

http://fpgui.sourceforge.net/