On 07/25/2011 11:45 AM, Felipe Monteiro de Carvalho wrote:
I think that the Lazarus IDE reads chm, not inf

Yep. You need to install docview as an external tool package. But this does not provide any problems. You can trigger the keyword search from the source code editor with a hotkey (I use ctrl-shift F1).

In fact I made docview use the rtl + fcl + lcl .inf files.

Creating the rtl and fcl .inf files from the sources in the svn worked without a problem. I right now just failed to create the lcl.inf file.

I currently use some old lcl.inf file and this does work nicely for docview.

But with my effort5 to enhance the lcl help this does not help. ;)

-Michael