Ludo Brands wrote:

-Install following packages from http://sunfreeware.com/. This is a long
list because gnu binutils, make, subversion (a lot of dependencies) and gtk2
are pulled in:
apache-2.2.19
atk-1.18.0
binutils-2.21.1
cairo-1.4.10
coreutils-8.11
expat-2.0.1
fontconfig-2.8.0
freetype-2.4.2
gcc-3.4.6
gdb-6.8
glib-2.25.13
gtk+-2.12.0
jpeg-8a
libiconv-1.13.1
libintl-3.4.0
make-3.82
ncurses-5.7
neon-0.29.5
openldap-2.4.24
openssl-1.0.0d
pango-1.18.2
render-0.8-sol10-intel-local
renderproto-0.9.3
sasl-2.1.21
subversion-1.6.12
tiff-3.9.4
xft-2.1.2-sol10-intel-local
xrender-0.8.3-sol10-intel-local
zlib-1.2.5

Can you update us on how this works on SPARC? If that goes well, I'll turn
this into a wiki page.

Currently working on the Wiki. I've split out the packages needed for Subversion, I built it on an older server a few weeks ago and experience suggests that it's going to be easier to build a client from source rather than pulling in Apache etc.

What version of the libpng package have you got (and what's the command to check)? I'm getting

Linking ../lazarus
/usr/local/lib/libcairo.so: undefined reference to `png_set_expand_gray_1_2_4_to_8'

and since Cairo's been updated I suspect libpng should be as well.

--
Mark Morgan Lloyd
markMLl .AT. telemetry.co .DOT. uk