Mattias Gaertner schrieb:

[Recommendations for better directory/project names are welcome :-]

It seems closely related to fpdoc, so maybe
examples/fpdocmgr

Fine, this will become the name of version 2.0 :-)

[...]
I also noticed some copies of the RTl docs in docs/xml/rtl but these don't
seem to be diffs/additions but full copies (and now it is hard to find out
what these actually change). Can these be removed?
Dunno, I also wonder when this (Unicode strings) change will be really finished :-(

What does that mean?

Sorry, I missed the target. My comment was aimed at the recent LazUtils and stringhandling changes.

Warning: Target ID of <link> in unit "LDockCtrl" is unknown:
"#rtl.Classes.TComponent.Loaded"
Warning: Target ID of <link> in unit "LDockCtrl" is unknown:
"#rtl.Classes.TComponent.Notification"
IMO the LDock... stuff is so outdated, that it should be removed from the repository.

I removed them.

Here "outdated" means the source code, not the documentation. Not only the LDock manager was never finished, docking on Windows is broken since almost a year, and according bug reports and patches have been delayed AFAIR to Lazarus 1.0 - what means to me that they will not be fixed this century :-(

DoDi