Am 22.08.2012 19:09, schrieb Graeme Geldenhuys:
On 21 August 2012 12:01, Howard Page-Clark <h...@talktalk.net> wrote:
If you have not seen it, users of Delphi XE2 may be interested to read

And the big news is that the soon to be launched XE3 will not ship
with FireMonkey or FPC or any iOS development tools for that matter.
Wow, I can see quite a few ISV's (eg TMS) being pretty pissed of now,
spending lots of money building 3rd party components for FireMonkey -
all for nothing!

Don't you just hate it when companies like Embarcadero use our hard
earned cash for their experiments.

Now you know why FPC tries to take backwards compatibility seriously ;)

Regards,
Sven