Am 23.08.2012 09:50, schrieb Anders E. Andersen:
Den 22-08-2012 19:09, Graeme Geldenhuys skrev:
On 21 August 2012 12:01, Howard Page-Clark <h...@talktalk.net> wrote:
If you have not seen it, users of Delphi XE2 may be interested to read
And the big news is that the soon to be launched XE3 will not ship
with FireMonkey or FPC or any iOS development tools for that matter.
Wow, I can see quite a few ISV's (eg TMS) being pretty pissed of now,
spending lots of money building 3rd party components for FireMonkey -
all for nothing!

Where is your source for this? The blogs on the Embarcadero website puts
a lot of emphasis on the firemonkey components and as far as I have read
the framework will ship for both Windows and OSX from the get go. The
mobile platforms will be added at a later date.

This "they will be added at a later date" is exactly the point. They release a product as the successor to XE2 and leave those people in the rain that already built upon the mobile components provided by XE2.

Regards,
Sven