Mark Morgan Lloyd schrieb:

When the program runs, the form is created and displayed and the modal cancel button works, but none of the other events fire in response to user actions. This is with Lazarus trunk + 2.6.0.

I can't duplicate it with a newly-created test program. However I notice that this program has implementation ... {$R *.lfm} in (at least) those units with forms, while the program giving the problem doesn't.

Event handlers are installed from the LFM file. If you don't have one, or don't $Read it, no handlers will be hooked in during creation. Also all other properties will have default values, then.

DoDi