Mattias Gaertner wrote:
On Wed, 06 Feb 2013 19:06:55 +0000
Mark Morgan Lloyd <markmll.laza...@telemetry.co.uk> wrote:

[...]
Going back to this, r40191 shows me that event handlers were not being saved in the frame (OnClick event etc.) but reselecting those seems to have fixed it. So there might have been an issue in some revisions of trunk.

One thing that I'm now getting (at least up to r40200) is that when the IDE reads a form containing a frame I get a dialog telling me the .lfm can't be found:

What form, what frame?

Unable to find the component class "TDbConfigFrame".
It is not registered via RegisterClass and no lfm was found.
It is needed by unit:
/usr/local/src/inifiles/trunk/dbconfigcode.pas

Is this correct:
Project directory is
/usr/local/src/heavywethers/trunk
Unitpath is "../inifiles/trunk"

Correct.

So these files belong to the project:
/usr/local/src/heavywethers/inifiles/trunk/*.pas
These can *not* be found by the project:
/usr/local/src/inifiles/trunk/*.pas

Now you are asking about the non-project unit:
/usr/local/src/inifiles/trunk/dbconfigcode.pas

No, dbconfigcode.pas and dbconfigcode2.pas are both explicitly in the project. As are a number of other units in ../inifiles/trunk.

Where is TDbConfigFrame defined?

In dbconfigcode2.pas. And the form onto which it's placed is in dbconfigcode.pas.

--
Mark Morgan Lloyd
markMLl .AT. telemetry.co .DOT. uk