Am 27.05.2013 14:51 schrieb "Antonio Fortuny" <a.fort...@sitasoftware.lu>:
> Because I develop for Win32, Win64, WinCE (win32 based) and Linux x86_64, to have one signle development platform would be a charm. I think this is still a dream and there is a long way.

In this situation the best solution would be to use Linux x86_64 as the base system. Win32 and Win64 cross compilers can be easily built using

make crossall crossinstall OS_TARGET=win32 CPU_TARGET=i386 INSTALL_PREFIX=/wherever/you/have/your/fpc/installed make crossall crossinstall OS_TARGET=win64 CPU_TARGET=x86_64 INSTALL_PREFIX=/wherever/you/have/your/fpc/installed

For WinCE you'll need cross binutils from Linux to WinCE and then you can build the cross compiler using this:

make crossall crossinstall OS_TARGET=wince CPU_TARGET=arm CROSSBINDIR=/path/to/binutils BINUTILSPREFIX=arm-wince- INSTALL_PREFIX=/wherever/you/have/your/fpc/installed

Whereby CROSSBINDIR is only necessary if the directory is not in PATH and BINUTILSPREFIX needs to be adjusted to whatever your binutils use. These settings need to be applied to the compiler configuration or command line when compiling as well... (as -FD/path/to/binutils and -XParm-wince- respectively)

Regards,
Sven