On 08/05/2013 10:11 AM, Reinier Olislagers wrote:
Sigh. Putty. Richard mentioned that in his first post.
I did suppose so, but neither pfstp nor pslink has been mentioned before Richards last post: "I have currently got SSH working, by creating a TProcess in Lazarus and calling pfstp to copy the file to and from the Linux box, and the pslink to run a command on the Linux box."

And he did say that he did not like the idea of installing anything on the Windows box to make his System run.

(In fact he might consider to put the "pfstp" and "pslink" executables in a resource, but that might be problematic due to user rights on Windows.

http://synapse.ararat.cz/files/contrib/sftp.zip

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/SFTP_%28disambiguation%29: Is "SFTP" here really "Secure FTP (via SSH) " ( http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/SSH_File_Transfer_Protocol ) or rather "Simple FTP" ? ( http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Simple_File_Transfer_Protocol )

Rather ambiguous naming :(.

-Michael