Looks like I have to explain my last mail.
It was just a test to see if you get that this discussions is off-topic or if
you keep it going as long as somebody (me in this case) is willing to fuel it.
You even missed or (most probably) ignored the last and most important
statement.
But the best part is that you took my proposal for teaching beginners
seriously. Teaching them C and JS (or even PHP), Pascal being for advanced
programmers only (and all of that on a Pascal related mailing list), really
highly amusing.

Now I feel like I have to apologize for making fun of you as my mail clearly
went straight over your head. I am sorry.
Can this discussion now finally end here?

R.