On 04.12.2013 21:48, Avishai wrote:
Really?  I thought it started fro Megido.

On Wed, Dec 4, 2013 at 10:44 PM, Avishai <avishai.g...@gmail.com
<mailto:avishai.g...@gmail.com>> wrote:

    @vfclists.  I agree with what you said.  I have the knowledge about
    the requirements of RightToLeft applications, but I don't have the
    programming skills to make it happen.  My suspicion is that the
    great majority of Lazarus/FPC users are not proficient enough to dig
    down into the low level code and figure out how to fix problems.  I
    know for fact that I am not.  That doesn't keep me from trying
    though.  I've been looking for that TWinControl Canvas bug for 2
    years and I'm no closer today than the day I started.

    But Mirroring technology is the simplest and most straightforward
    approach to RightToLeft on the MSWindows platform.  For the most
    part it already works, but only if you disable Themes.  That's a
    price most programmer feel they can't pay.

Is it just me or am I only receiving half of the discussion? O.o

Regards,
Sven