Sven Barth schrieb:
On 04.12.2013 21:31, Avishai wrote:

I know it sounds harsh, but: patches are accepted.

Sorry, my experience is different. All attempts to make the drag&drop *really* Delphi compatible were rejected, only a few minor patches were accepted after more than a year of work on this topic.

I suspect the same problem with RTL writing, affecting things like component auto sizing and arrangement (anchor docking...). I tried to understand the implementation of these parts, in order to allow for different layout managers, and got stuck in any number of affected standard methods, with no idea how to make these use different layout methods.

Give me a LCL version with all that removed, and I'm sure that the RTL problems can be fixed in reasonable time.

DoDi