Yes, One moretime, all woit goes to Mattias, :)
I'm still not useto lazarus style code structure. Ancestor component, trigger when finish initialization self, this mean (for me) I have to sparate my code.
in
 constructor TExLookUp.Create;
 FGrid := TRxDBGrid.Create(Self);
  FGrid.Visible    := False;
  FGrid.DataSource := FListField.DataSource;
set FGrid.xxx properies, not get parent's (TExLookUp) properties. TExLookUp.Left, TExLookUp.Top etc

procedure TExLookUp.Loaded;
begin
  inherited Loaded;
// Now TExLookUp.xx is ready for getting properties
  FGrid.Left  := Self.Left;
  FGrid.Top   := Self.BoundsRect.Bottom-2;
FGrid.Width := Self.BoundsRect.Right - Self.BoundsRect.Left + Self.ButtonWidth;
  FGrid.Parent := Self.Parent;
end;

I did, I tested, and thats okey now.

Thank you,