Il 27/12/2014 17:35, Juha Manninen ha scritto:
On Sat, Dec 27, 2014 at 4:56 PM, Giuliano Colla
<giuliano.co...@fastwebnet.it> wrote:
However I've found a simple workaround: with Qt ws, to remove the old tab
before calling InsertVisiblePage. That way PageComponent is always nil, and
everything works just fine.

If you agree, I can commit my change (it's really minimal) and you may check it.
Yes, that workaround would prevent moving tabs and it could be added
with IFDEF LCLQt.

Committed with rev 47255.
You'll find the workaround (surrounded by the IFDEF LCLQt) + some added Debugln + a minor fix (a ShowHint := true was missing) + an attempt to use a different code for moving tabs (surrounded by an IFDEF USE_PageIndex). It doesn't make any difference but it saves a number of tests, because they're done in LCL. You may keep it or throw it away following your taste.

The bug is most likely a regression in recent QT versions. I applied
the change from Zeljko. It uses QTabBar_moveTab and is an improvement
but still does not solve the problem.
I see if I can reproduce it in a small test application.

I hope you'll have better chance than me. I tried with a small test application, but no way to reproduce the bug. Tabs were always inserted/moved properly. True, I did use just standard components i.e. a standard NoteBook with standart TabSheet, and my tabs didn't come from a StringList, but I don't see how this should make a difference. The Qt code involved was exactly the same, as far as I can tell, and my debugln's tell.

Giuliano

--
Giuliano Colla

Project planning question: when it's 90% done, are we halfway or not yet?