On 10.09.2015 10:25, Michael Van Canneyt wrote:

I am glad we agree :-)

In general, I think this should also be settable on a per project basis.

For the project session you can currently specify that only forms belonging to the project should be included in the session. (I always set this to on, because opening 100+ units at startup is really counter-productive).

I think the same should be done for packages: packages that are in the project dependencies
and were open the last time the project was open, should be opened again.

Or all packages should be opened.

Are you refering to the Project Options -> Session ->
  -> Save editor info only for project files.
?

Yes, I think packages should behave the same - but IMO they should have the same but independent option
  -> Reopen packages only for project dependencies.

Ondrej