13.12.2015 0:54, Werner Pamler пишет:
Am 12.12.2015 um 22:23 schrieb Maxim Ganetsky:
The basic method to solve this is to move these assignments (or assign
these values for a second time) to a later stage, e.g. OnCreate event
of the GUI designer form.
I could solve it in the meantime by modifying the RegisterXXXX
procedures used throughout TAChart to store the pointer to the resource
string instead of the string directly. Hmmh, it does break
backward-compatibility, but I bet nobody has ever written his own chart
series so far... Let me see who complains in the forum

--- code begin ---
type
   PStr = ^String;

procedure RegisterSeriesClass(
   ASeriesClass: TSeriesClass; const ACaption: PStr);  // ACaption was a
string before...
begin
   if SeriesClassRegistry.IndexOfClass(ASeriesClass) < 0 then
     SeriesClassRegistry.Add(TClassRegistryItem.Create(ASeriesClass,
ACaption));
end;
resourcestring
   rsLineSeries = 'Line series';

initalization
   RegisterSeriesClass(TLineSeries, @rsLineSeries);
---- code end ---

It does not look nice. You are hacking around const specifier.

--
Best regards,
 Maxim Ganetsky                  mailto:gan...@narod.ru