16.12.2015 17:34, Werner Pamler пишет:
Another question related: Is it possible to find the address of a
resource string in the internal resource string table by using its hash
value? This would allow me to go back to the old calling convention
which had a "string" in the RegisterXXXX procedure (instead of a pointer
to a string): In this procedure I could calculate the hash value of the
passed untranslated resource string, store it and use it later to
retrieve the translated string from the tables.

See here for the list of available resource string functions:

http://www.freepascal.org/docs-html/3.0.0/prog/progse40.html#x229-2420009.3

--
Best regards,
 Maxim Ganetsky                  mailto:gan...@narod.ru