Am 16.12.2015 um 15:16 schrieb Maxim Ganetsky:
There is no const modifier in this excerpt.

Oh, I see your point now. Fortunately, the "const" is really not necessary here. Without the "const", would this idea of accessing the translated string be ok?

I do not want to translate the string again because this would bring the hassle of finding the po file into TAChart.

Another question related: Is it possible to find the address of a resource string in the internal resource string table by using its hash value? This would allow me to go back to the old calling convention which had a "string" in the RegisterXXXX procedure (instead of a pointer to a string): In this procedure I could calculate the hash value of the passed untranslated resource string, store it and use it later to retrieve the translated string from the tables.