Tomáš Gregorovič wrote:

Hi,
I have improved popupmenu in source editor. It's now also shown when clicking the notebook page tab. Therefore I had to add published property to PopupMenu to LCL component TNoteBook. Next I have resolved bug with setting the breakpoints by right mouse click on the gutter (No.: 0001313). The OnGutterClick event of TSynEdit is now called only when left clicking.
    tombo

I think the bug with setting the breakpoints by right click on the gutter was fixed long time ago. At least I cannot reproduce it now. Or was it again reinvented?

Martin.