Hi Michael,

Yes you sent me lazide3.pdf thanks.  I used that to add my tool to the
IDE menu.  I only noticed now it has a section on the Source Editor as
well.  Opps!

Could you send me more of those articles if you don't mind, the
current one helped a lot.  I have quite a few things I want to add to
Lazarus, and all the documentation / code samples I can find would be
greatly appreciated.

As before, you can email any attachment to my email address used it
this message. Thanks in advance.

Regards,
  - Graeme -