On Tue, 28 Mar 2006 21:06:12 +0200
darekM <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Mattias Gaertner napisa?(a):
> > On Thu, 23 Mar 2006 20:43:11 +0100
> > darekm <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> >

> >> Hi
> >>   new patch for tComboBox
> >>

> > Applied. Thanks.
> > Why did you commented modal windows?
> > I didn't apply that.
> >

> > Mattias
> >

> Sorry, I forget about it, but i will ask You to disable this by
> conditional  {$IFDEF}
> without this modal windows behave not like in Delphi.

Without the set_modal they don't behave like in Delphi as well.

A Form.ShowModal should create a window, that the user must close, before
switching the focus to an old window.
I heard, a Form1.ShowModal + Form2.Show should create two forms, between
which the user can switch on Delphi. This is currently no supported by the
LCL and not by the gtk interface.

> If You have trouble with next patch (tmemo) I send it again.

Mattias