Have you tried www.rapidshare.de ?
You can break the image into some 6-7 files under 100 MB and upload them there.

Timothy.

Matt Henley пишет:
Quick question for everyone. As some might know, I am working on a program in Lazarus with a group of people fairly spread out. The project manager is in northern Brazil. He has developed the beginings of an interface and it is working fine on WinXP, but it is not working under Linux. Unfortunately, he does not know how to quickly set up a Linux box so he can debug.

In response, I have created a vmware system image of a linux machine with lazarus and zeoslib/firebird and svn version of OpSim which builds OpSim quite nicely. It is runable with the free version of vmware player ( http://www.vmware.com/products/player/ ). Here is my problem, the zip'd image file is a little over a GB (I did not strip everything out of a Ubuntu installation for fear of not having a stable system). Samuel has given me access to a ftp site to put it on. However, so far I have not been able to upload it ... the file gets to 600 mb and the server stops responding... Does anyone have a location (ftp or web based ) that I can place this image for a couple of weeks? Anyone is free to use it.. it is a fully usuable pre set up linux installation.. it just needs the svn synced to the current version. I need to get this done fairly quickly as I have a flight to Singapore set for Monday and hotel links tend to have slow uploads...

Matt Henley