On Mon, 10 Apr 2006, Nataraj S Narayan wrote:

Hi Michael

I want MySql 4.0 and above only. Is SQLDB stable, so that i may replace Delphi+BDE +myodbc?

Yes.

It is a real production app for Inventory management. Also are Rxlib compos working in Lazarus?

No. Someone did a port of some of the components, but I don't think that
the combos were translated.

Michael.

regards

Nataraj