Christian Iversen schrieb:
Can you give more information about the problem? Is there a crash? A segmentation fault? Does nothing happen? etc
Access violation read of address 00000003
In any circumstance, I think you should join #lazarus-ide on irc://irc.freenode.org, to discuss this further.
On the web forum, they told me to go to this mailinglist and the mailinglist tells me to go to the IRC channel...

Christian U. schrieb:
i hjave written an framework for this, in my applications an xml sheme is
passed to the application and describes the control elements of the
configuration dialog (simelar to lfm) the application build the dialog.
when the user interacts with the controlelements the application calls an
function to tells the dll what has changed.
Ok, but what if the host application is closed source of a third party. They made the rules, how to make a GUI and they decided to encapsulate everything in a DLL. I can tell at least 3 examples for that and this works very well in Delphi and C/C++.

Kind regards,

   another Christian