Alexandre Leclerc wrote:
> 2006/7/15, Mattias Gaertner <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>:
> > On Sat, 15 Jul 2006 09:35:29 -0400
> >
> > "Alexandre Leclerc" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> > > I remember a feature in D6 in the UnitEditor: a vertical code browser
> > > for fast-searching in source code. This was a very nice gadget.
> >
> > Do you mean the View -> Code Explorer?
>
> Yes, exactly that. I see a lot of work has already been done. Next
> step is to dock that in the UnitEditor. I see many features are
> already in lazarus, but simply not at hand or don't know about it. The
> work left is almost better UI integration and presentation.

Did you take a look at the TStudio layout?

It doesn't use the docking subsystem, because that still needs some work, but
it statically docks the complete IDE, with variable splitters, as a stop-gap
solution.

I even have a new version lined up, that supports docking non-modal dialogs
like the Search Window, and the debug windows.

There is also a TDockMgr that makes docking a snap, but that is based on the
docking subsystem, which still needs some work.

Thanks!

--
Al