I've just installed 0.9.16 onto NT4 SP6a, and there appears to be a minor
problem: the text in the main title bar (i.e. above the component tabs etc.) is
erratic and there is no text at all on the main menu or any drop-down menus.
I've tried changing the menu background colour to no effect (i.e. if there's any
text there it tracks the background colour), this was OK when I last looked
which I think was 0.9.14, I've not yet tried it on Linux.

Apart from that it looks good and I really do wish I could put more time into
this and possibly make some concrete contributions.

--
Mark Morgan Lloyd
markMLl .AT. telemetry.co .DOT. uk