Mattias Gaertner wrote:

> fpc -va test.pas | grep "unit path"
>
> To avoid localization:
> fpc -Fr/path/to/your/fpc/compiler/msg/errore.msg \
>   -va test.pas | grep "unit path"

OK, noted. Whatever, going back to my original problem I don't think that
localisation or cross-compiler issues are relevant. I've got a clean 2.0.4
running on SPARC, generating SPARC code, which compiles Lazarus (described as
0.9.16 beta in the about box). So in other words Lazarus is almost OK on SPARC,
with exception problems as I described.

--
Mark Morgan Lloyd
markMLl .AT. telemetry.co .DOT. uk