Hi to all,
I build a little application that I would like to deploy by the web.
I compiled both on Windows and Linux. For the Windows application I used InnoSetup, I deploy only the exe file. I need to deploy some libraries too?
And for Linux?
How can I know which libraries my application needs in order to work properly? I would like to deploy only the binary file and not the source. Which is the best way in order to do that? RPM? Tarball? I have to deploy all the required libraries? The users can install the missing libraries by his own?
There is a tutorial where I can find this kind of information?
I read "Deploy your application tutorial" but I didn't find any information about the required libraries if I decide that I don't want to use RPM.
An on which Linux distribution works the RPM?
Thanks in advance,
Andrea