Can we stop this stupid thread now.
Talking about .NET for 14 days now!
What does this have to do with lazarus?

do you think talking about a popular platform and whether Lazarus and FPC should consider targetting it in the future is crap? As you wish...

anyway, we can rename any future branches of this thread if the name .net just annoyes you I guess, since we've wandered to other (albeit related) issues like app deployment etc.

however it doesn't hurt people searching for that keyword using search engines falling onto the Lazarus mailing list, they might wander what Lazarus is and after discovering it, who knows they might like it too...