> > I wouldn't call the Ximian guys bad ones (even after they
> were bought
> > by Novell), nor the GNU guys, do you?
>
> Well, I guess you got that Microsoft "invented" .Net and
> holds the .Net patents? Or didn't they tell you this at your
> lessons about marketing .Net?

I don't get such lessons from MS, not they type of guy that would be told on
what to say (did you notice I said I hate C#?)
If it was patented in the way you mean, then those people wouldn't go for
it.

The CLI (Common Language Infrastructure) and the CLR (Common Language
Runtime) is ECMA standard and Microsoft provides a shared-source (free to
read source but not copy verbatim) implementation of the CLR. Mono is
opensource. GNU's C# compiler etc. are too opensource.

> > Anyway, as I said, all is a mater of personal "taste", the more
> > options a "menu" offers to choose from, the better ;o)
>
> No. Using .Net is simply stupid and destroying your own. Some
> people don't get this because they are almost brainwashed by
> MS but one can't help them anyways anymore.

Some people didn't start programming in the recent years and have enough
experience to judge for themselves a technology, so they don't need saving

Greetings to all,
G.B.

George Birbilis
Agrinio Club - http://agrinioclub.onestop.net

  _____

Virus Database (VPS): 0644-4, 31/10/2006
Tested on: 2/11/2006 9:38:54 ??