> .NET isn't a platform, it's a framework (a bad one).

This is your opinion, accepted, but unfounded

> If you talk about a platform you should consider porting fpc
> to the CLR.

Why? To compile to a platform you don't need to run on that platform the
compiler itself

> If you need such a thing (pascal for .NET), use Delphi.

I prefer an opensource thing plus like doing things for the fun of learning

> Not enough people seem to have much interest into getting
> this done, so please stop your trolling here.

Maybe not enough people have enough interest in Lazarus future at all
Anyway you can put up a poll if you wish e.g. at the Lazarus site

Cheers,
George

George Birbilis ([EMAIL PROTECTED])
http://www.kagi.com/birbilis
http://www.mech.upatras.gr/~Robotics
http://www.mech.upatras.gr/~robgroup

  _____

Virus Database (VPS): 0644-4, 31/10/2006
Tested on: 1/11/2006 3:36:41 ??