Dave Coventry wrote:
Okay!

It Works!

Only problem is that Lazarus can't find the fpc source directory.

I installed to /usr/local which was the default.

Dave Coventry wrote:
Oops.

This is possibly the crux of my problem.

CoLinux cannot access any of the hardware on the machine, so I use a Virtual Desktop called Xming which acts as a VNC client similar to TightVNC.

So I don't actually have X11 installed. Which could be a problem.

My wheeze using the ebuild version of lazarus-0.9.12 also failed:
* You need to build dev-lang/fpc with the 'source' USE flag
* in order for lazarus to work properly
!!! ERROR: dev-lang/lazarus-0.9.12 failed.