Hi to all... I want to know the state of compatibility of doing software for Mac in Lazarus and if it will be never possible, in the future, to compile software for iPhone (that will use a Mini version of Mac Osx and i thought arm CPUs).

Actually Pocket PCs supports nearly only .net software, java don't work on them or it's really bad supported, but Lazarus "got" them. iPhones will support java but of course no .net software will never be able to work on them...

I'm asking that cause actually there is no way to "write once compile everywere" in the palms world: but Lazarus could have a really great opportunity in that sense due to the feat it haves to cross compile software. Windows Mobile actually works good (and I tested it with success) and I want to know more about iPhones and Mac OSX in Lazarus.

Thanks for any answer...